Follow

Make a Statement

5 comments


H&M Statement Necklace - similar here

I love jewellery. It has taken me a while to get to a place that I can admit this. My relationship with adornments has been rocky. Sometimes I feel cluttered when wearing jewellery, sometimes I feel very childish. I get annoyed and tear it all off my arms/neck/ears/fingers/all of the above. I recount the over-used Coco Chanel quote about taking one thing off before leaving the house, to make myself feel better. Later in the day, I will get angry at the shiny instagram girls with their artful layers of jewellery posing in front of palm trees or on white sandy beaches.



ASOS Silver Ear-cuff - here

Now I have admitted defeat. I love jewellery. My particular favourites of the moment are my small caged ear-cuff from ASOS and my kick-ass (and affordable) statement necklace from H&M. When wearing these I feel badass.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig